Business Development Manager
Our Client, a leading UK waste and resource management company, has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join their sales team. The successful candidate will be looking after the major accounts, coordinating operations across several locations across the UK. The role will be homebased, covering a defined territory (East and South Midlands).
· Generating leads through creatively sourcing & targeting potential new clients.
· Gaining an understanding of their business needs & presenting solutions.
· Selling the core benefits of their services in order to develop a long term relationship.
· Promote products & services, develop sales opportunities & close deals.
· Managing own time and diary whilst adhering to set KPI's & meeting monthly revenue targets.
· Forward thinking.
· Experience in relationship management.
· Generate business leads.
· A team player and able to work on own initiative.
· Achieve targets & meet deadlines.
· Commercial awareness.
· IT skills.
· Numerical skills.
· Confident & focused.
· High level of energy - role requires meeting and seeing as many customers as possible.
· Excellent Interpersonal skills.
Qualifications and Experience (preferred):
Experience from the industry is advantageous but willing to look at others.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Charles Cocklin at Allen & York Ltd on 01202 888986.