ALLEN & YORK are currently helping a specialist provider of green building, energy efficiency, energy management and sustainability services grow their offering in the Middle East. Our client looking to hire an experienced Business Development / Sales Manager to be based in Dubai UAE.
- Responsible for developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies and communications for meeting agreed company objectives.
- Responsible for the entire end-to-end project management cycle of developing Facilities Management, Building Management, and guaranteed Energy savings strategies for new clients and existing clients.
- Developed new business in ESCO for new or existing industrial and infrastructure projects.
- Set up the commercial strategy and coordinated actions for the development of new business in the Middle East.
- Managed the bidding process, integrating financial, operational and technical information into customized proposals.
- Assessing business opportunities and preparing feasibility studies to expand the Company activities in the region.
- Leading a team to actively seek out new clients and projects, maintains relationships with current clients.
- Manages and produces proposal responses for new work, collaborates with the Management Team on communications with potential business partners and clients.
- Maintains the company's online presence and marketing materials, and works closely with tall stakeholders to ensure a consistent revenue stream, sales forecasting, and human resources balancing.
- At least 5 - 8 years of experience to developing EMS business in the markets
- Work experience with ESCO initiatives, LEED Platinum Pearl 5 & Estidama projects.
- Knowledgeable of energy savings company (ESCO) & sustainability business
- Preferably degree holder in Engineering or equivalent degree or with engineering background
- Experienced in the UAE market
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high caliber professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.