ALLEN & YORK are recruiting a Business Development - Utility for a leading developer of photovoltaic projects in the Middle East and North Africa.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join company which is expanding rapidly and who is paving the way with ground breaking projects.
- Review and evaluate tender packages
- Prepare comprehensive bid packages in line with client requirements including technical and commercial writeup
- Travel for potential site and client visit
- Follow project-by-project internal guidelines for the successful bidding of each project, including but not limited to technical specifications, commercial terms and conditions, and acceptable deviations by contractors
- Develop and grow long-term relationships with customers
- Manage and interpret customer requirements - speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs
- Calculate and prepare client quotations
- Negotiate and close sales with appropriate terms and conditions
- Prepare sales reports, project pipelines and projected sales
- Record and maintain client contact data
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Make technical presentations demonstrating how a product meets client needs
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Liaise with members of the Engineering, Project Management and Finance Departments in the development of bid packages
- Engineering degree
- 2+ year business development experience
- 2+ years construction and/or energy project tender response / bid writing experience
We look forward to receiving your application
For more information please contact Ghadir Shaar on +971 4 446 9828
ALLEN & YORK is a leading sustainability recruitment consultancy across the Middle East.