We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to source new business opportunities within the Industrial & Commercial Sector at voltage levels ranging from 11kV through to 132kV.
The applicant should have extensive Business Development Management experience in Engineering, Construction and Civil Engineering and a wide range of marketing skills, committed to providing quality personal performance, building long-term relationships with clients, and utilising effective business solutions.
• Source / Identify new business opportunities within the Industrial & Commercial Sector from 11kV through to 132kV
• Research and build relationships with new/existing clients
• Negotiate and close new projects
• Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions
This is a full time position and a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing organisation in a multi-faceted role.
Experience / Sectors
The applicant should have experience in the electrical connections of the following sectors;
• Independent Connection providers (ICP)
• Independent Distribution Network Operators (IDNO)
• Logistic Parks
• Distribution hubs
• Data Centres
• Commercial & Residential Developments
Please contact Luke Sanders on 01202 888 986. We look forward to hearing from you!