|Job Title:||Business Devlopment Manager - High Voltage|
|Salary:||Dependant on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Luke Sanders|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Our client are an Electrical Power Engineering company that works within the UK Energy Sector. We specialize in High Voltage Design and Build of Electrical Engineering infrastructure, and work on the UKs Electrical grid network. They are Lloyds accredited Independent Connection Provider (ICP) up to and including 132kV, and provides an alternative solution when developers require connecting their projects to the grid network.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to source new business opportunities within the Industrial & Commercial Sector at voltage levels ranging from 11kV through to 132kV.
The applicant should have extensive Business Development Management experience in Engineering, Construction and Civil Engineering and a wide range of marketing skills, committed to providing quality personal performance, building long-term relationships with clients, and utilising effective business solutions.
• Source / Identify new business opportunities within the Industrial & Commercial Sector from 11kV through to 132kV
• Research and build relationships with new/existing clients
• Negotiate and close new projects
• Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions
This is a full time position and a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing organisation in a multi-faceted role.
Experience / Sectors
The applicant should have experience in the electrical connections of the following sectors;
• Independent Connection providers (ICP)
• Independent Distribution Network Operators (IDNO)
• Logistic Parks
• Distribution hubs
• Data Centres
• Commercial & Residential Developments
Please contact Luke Sanders on 01202 888 986. We look forward to hearing from you!