Allen & York has been engaged by one of the leading certification companies to find them a Business Manager for Environment, Health & Safety Services on the Ivory Coast.
They are looking for an African national who either lives in the Cote D'Ivoire or a neighbouring country and is prepared to relocate.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- over five years' experience in the sector, working for a certification body or consultancy
- you will have experience in the field, in addition to writing reports and putting together proposals
- sound management experience, preferably having run a successful business unit
- strong experience in providing EHS services and managing operations in the Cote D'Ivoire, from the initial meeting through to the sales process and services execution
- experience of having drawn up business strategies
- strong client facing and communication skills together with the ability to identify clients' needs and suggest solutions
- a strong technical understanding of EHS services
Reporting into the Country MD, this is an excellent opportunity for you to use your local knowledge and technical expertise to work closely with clients in the Cote D'Ivoire to grow a successful unit.
If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.