Business Manager (Waste)
An exciting opportunity to join on of the UK's leading waste management businesses. Our client is looking for an experienced and commercially astute Business Manager to run the operations, staff and resources across a municipal waste operation.
- To manage the operations, staff and resources to ensure contracts are fulfilled within financial targets and to the satisfaction of the clients.
- Manage weekly KPI performance and budget monitoring.
- Clearly communicate company policies and procedures, as well as legal obligations and ensure they are adhered to.
- Ensure contracted SLAs are met and performance standards are excellent.
- Manage all contract staff, through company's supervisors and keeping staff turnover and absenteeism to a minimum.
- Ensure the health and safety standards are adhered to by all permanent and contract staff.
- Maintain excellent relations with the clients and relevant stakes-holders.
- Maintain all records and systems for the effective operation of the contract and the Company's ISO and OHSAS certificates.
- Manage client proposals, invoicing and payment process.
Qualifications & Experience
- Financial acumen
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Company car
We look forward to receiving your application.