|Job Title:||Business Resource Efficiency & Implementation Advisor|
|Location:||UK - Scotland - Central Belt, Glasgow|
|Contact Name:||Katie Pereira|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Due to an increase in workload, my client is looking to recruit a Consultant to join their Team in Glasgow and work on a range of projects in Scotland, with companies such as WRAP, the Scottish Government and Zero Waste Scotland, amongst others.
The following skills and attributes are required to be considered for the role:
- experience working in a consultancy environment, in a client facing role
- you will be knowledgeable in energy, waste, water and material efficiency and identifying opportunities within businesses
- you will possess a relevant degree in an environmental discipline
- you will be fully competent using Microsoft Office
- the ability to work independently and use your initiative
- proven business development skills are required, together with a strong network of contacts and the ability to build partnerships with businesses and individuals
- strong communication and report writing skills
- experience of business auditing is required, as is the ability to interpret data and suggest solutions
- strong project management experience
If you meet the criteria listed above, please call Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207 to find out more.