CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY WITH A WELL-KNOWN GLOBAL ORGANISATION - DON'T MISS OUT!
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Installation and Maintenance of single and three phase sub100 whole current electricity metering equipment to COP and MOCoPA regulations
PART OF OYUR RESPONSABILITIES
* Visit Domestic, Commercial and Industrial premises to install and maintain metering installations to the appropriate Code of Practice, ensuring they function correctly and provide accurate data.
* Manage and maintain effective working relationships with external and internal customers to ensure a responsive and integrated approach to delivering contractual requirements.
* Adapt to unforeseen problems and make decisions to get the job done.
* Investigate and diagnose metering faults and resolve with minimal supervision
* Develop technical skills and stay abreast of changes in technology and procedure in order to meet the demands of the smart and competitive metering market.
* Progressing to be trained and authorised up to install, commission and maintain CT LV Metering Systems and installation of and connection of CT LV metering cabinets.
City & Guilds 236 qualification or equivalent. (Electrical or Electronic).
Sound electrical background, the installation of Code of Practice 5 and 10 Smart Metering and knowledge of CT's and meter cabinets.
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY? CONTACT US!