|Job Title:||Cabinet Maker|
|Salary:||£21000.00 - £27000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our client design, manufacture and install bespoke interiors for the high-end residential market. We work with architects, interior designers, project managers, quantity surveyors and private clients who demand the highest quality and specification. Their designers, cabinet makers, project managers, veneerer's, finishers and fitters are experts in each of their various fields and are passionate about their work.
- We are seeking Cabinet Makers to join our team, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate that they are able to competently work within the high end residential market.
- Based at our offices in Dorset you will be work within a team and be able to react to the demands of this team.
- The role is to be able to manufacture to the highest possible standard whilst working within a lean manufacturing environment within an hours based business.
- A key part of the role is to be able to work with internal customers within the business. The role may involve trips to sites across the UK to work with and support the installations team to ensure the successful installation of the furniture manufactured.
- A high standard of cabinet making
- A clear understanding of design for manufacture
- The ability to read manufacturing drawings
- A competent AutoCAD user
- Knowledge of CNC machining
- 20 Days holiday per year plus statutory
- Staff luncheon scheme
- Annual bonus payment based on Y on Y profit