|Job Title:||CAD Operator|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £23000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our client is a multi-utility solutions provider. They are recruiting a CAD Operators to join their design team, they are looking for someone to Create AutoCAD drawings from design through to As-laid for utility networks.
- Creating AutoCAD drawings from design through to As-laid for Gas, Water and Electric networks.
- Agreeing project briefs with the Design Team.
- Building up accurate on-screen drawings.
- Finding practical and innovative solutions to design problems.
- Visiting sites where appropriate.
- Carrying out other duties which are appropriate to the post as requested by the Manager.
- 4 GCSE's/Standard Grades including English, Maths, Science and Technology.
- At least 1 years' experience in an Auto-Cad role.
- At least 2 years' experience within a technical, engineering or construction environment.
- City & Guilds CAD qualification.
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills through CPD.
- Organised and methodical approach to work.