I am looking for an Calibration Laboratory Technician for a leading service provider to work with a successful pharmaceutical company in the Hertfordshire area.
The successful candidate will have a strong PLC bias in their skill set and will be working on high speed Machinery used for: - Assembly Of Pharmaceutical Devices, Isolators and Micronising Technology, Environmental Monitoring. Calibration and Instrumentation will be a major aspect of the role.
- Undertake calibration and maintenance tasks in line with current SOP requirements
- Implementation and use of current and emerging IT platforms for Compliance, Safety and Operation of all plant
- Report accidents and Near Misses using established site systems
- Deputise for C&I Lead in times of absencE
- Utilisation of Beamex system to assist in site critical device maintenance
- Generation and maintenance of device master lists
- Fault diagnosis and rectification to device level on plant and equipment
- Compilation and escalation of reports and plant data to Team Leader
- Generate and maintain site critical alarm database
- Proactive management of work orders incorporating BDM/Planning/OWA/6 week look ahead against agreed benchmarks (KPI's/TLR etc), and a full review of PPM for suitability
- Lead the Generation of RCA's and A3 investigations
- Proactive Management of EH&S
- Generation and resolution of OOR's / CAPA's. and Audit findings as required
- Utilization of General Permit to Works (GPTW)
- Assist with Third party Management duties appertaining to reference instrument calibration
- Attend meetings with customers and end users as and when required
- Identification of works outside of SLA scope to Team leader (BRF / LCAM)
- Lead the generation and submission of continuous improvement ideas
- Ensure that all Work Orders are completed within contract metric timelines.
- Formal Controls/Instrumentation Bias apprenticeship
- Worked within Automated Industry
- PLC experience essential
- Pharmaceutical or Food processing Industry
- Previous experience in building services ( Desirable)
- HND level of education expected for role.
If you match the description and are interested in the job please call
01202 888 986 ext 226