Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare schemes for presentation to customers using in house CAD resource and individual knowledge.
- Prepare professional presentations and costs using office resources and national creative team.
- Deliver high levels of commercial awareness when negotiating with customers.
- Demonstrate innovation when producing visuals and presentation material for customer projects.
- Actively enhance GP margin using negotiating skills with suppliers and sub-contractors wherever possible.
- Continually be focused on maximum customer satisfaction utilising high levels of communication both verbally and written.
- Attend one to one reviews, team meetings and identify training needs as required.
- Demonstrate awareness for colleagues and internal customer’s needs at all times. Strictly adhere to employee rules, Design quality manual and corporate policies.
- Submit activity reports as requested by line manager.
Professional appearance, high energy levels.
5 Years’ experience in our industry preferably contract catering sector.
Bright and enthusiastic with well-developed negotiating skills.
Turnkey project knowledge
Catering equipment experience.
Full clean licence.
Ambitious, flexible and good commercial acumen.