|Job Title:||CDM Advisor|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Holly Maslin|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our international, award-winning and multi disciplinary consultancy client for a CDM Advisor. The role will involve delivering CDM Advice to the Principal Designer and Construction Safety Advice to their growing portfolio of clients producing creative solutions to some of the world's most challenging projects.
The role of CDM Advisor:
- Delivers specific CDM / H&S project work across multiple projects
- Acts as a point of contact for the department / project
- Conducts site visits and CDM Conformity Checks
- Responsible for maintaining records
The Successful Candidate will have:
- A minimum of one year construction safety experience
- A full understanding of design and construction processes and procedures.
- NEBOSH General Certificate,
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- A member of the Association of Project Safety,
- Working towards IOSH Graduate level.
- Sufficient grasp of current legislation
- General knowledge of professional area (CDM / H&S)
For more information please call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986.
We look forward to receiving your application.