|Job Title:||CDM Advisor|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rayner Mason|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Position: CDM Advisor
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (DOE)
I am currently recruiting for an experienced CDM Advisor to join a global multidisciplinary construction and management consultancy who have offices throughout the UK and worldwide.
You will be involved with a wide range of projects and clients including those within the Industrial, Automotive, Accommodation, Health, Education, Retail, Commercial, Leisure, Transport and Energy sectors, working for blue-chip clients and advising on a wide range of Health and Safety and CDM matters. Project values from £100,000 - £100m, typically £10m - £20m.
The successful candidate will have:
- It is essential that you have completed a related health and safety qualification
- You will be a member of a relevant professional institution or association, e.g. Graduate or Tech IOSH; NEBOSH etc.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a proven experience in application of health and safety services in construction work, engineering and industrial environments
- Good interpersonal skills in order to encourage co-operation between designers, consultants and contractors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels.
- Experience of managing your own projects, producing written reports and correspondence.
- You must be able to prioritise your work and have a professional enthusiastic approach to providing the best service to our clients.
To apply please upload your CV below or call Rayner Mason on 01202 888 986 or email email@example.com
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.