|Job Title:||CDM Advisor|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Position: CDM Advisor
Salary: £35,000 plus benefits
I am looking to recruit an ex CDM-C to join my client who are a multi-disciplinary practice in Northamptonshire, who will work with a variety of high profile clients in London, the Midlands and the Home Counties.
- Preparing CDM documentation
- Writing reports
- Reviewing designs
- Risk management
The ideal candidate:
- Must be able to demonstrate a proven experience in application of health and safety services in construction work, engineering and industrial environments
- Will have experience of managing your own projects, producing written reports and correspondence.
- Will be a member of a relevant professional institution or association, e.g. Graduate or Tech IOSH; NEBOSH etc.
- Will have completed a related health and safety qualification
- Ideally will have or working towards RMaPs
- Will have a professional Construction and Health and Safety qualification.
To apply please upload your CV below or call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986 or email email@example.com
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.