|Job Title:||CDM Advisor|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£40,000 to £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Rayner Mason|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
A leading independent, multi-disciplinary consultancy practice within the property, infrastructure and construction industry seeks an experienced CDM Advisor based at their London office.
This opportunity offers the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Main responsibilities will be undertaking duties in accordance with the Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015, covering our projects in the South-East and Greater London. This will include assisting clients to ensure they comply with their duties, act as nominated advisor to external Principal Designer organisations, assisting internal design teams to comply with PD role, site H&S audits.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 1 year practical experience providing dedicated CDM Consultant or H&S Advisor/Consultant services within the construction industry
- Thorough knowledge of Construction, Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2007 and 2015
- Excellent understanding of Health & Safety within the construction industry
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- Professional qualification in a construction, engineering, building surveying or building services discipline - desirable
- Ability to manage own time effectively, prioritise work-load with the ability to lead own projects and be a forward-facing employee of a leading multi-disciplined construction organisation.