|Job Title:||CDM Advisor (in-house)|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Buckinghamshire - Milton Keynes|
|Salary:||£35,000 to £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Rayner Mason|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
My client a successful maintenance organisation are currently seeking a CDM (Construction Design and Management) Coordinator. As the CDM Advisor you will be required to provide management and monitoring of CDM delivery and standards by liaising between external contractors and the client, based on agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Responsible for effective management of the CDM process for the Customer.
- Co-ordinates activities within the organisation relating to works which fall under the CDM regulations 2015.
- Liaises with the customer’s maintenance team, advising them of their duties and obligations under the regulations.
- Acts as principle point of contact escalation for the resolution of operational issues.
- Fulfil my client’s obligations regarding compliance with the CDM regulations Review and validate quoted works for value on material and labour.
- Related Health and Safety qualification
- Experienced individual with a proven track record of successful working within a FM/Building environment
- Previous knowledge & experience of contracted services business environment.
- Understanding of quoted works and assessment of value
- Previous experience working in a similar field with excellent working knowledge of the regulations and their application.
- Strong commercial acumen, decision making and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written