Construction H&S/CDM Consultant
ALLEN & YORK Ltd have been approached by a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy who work within the property, construction and infrastructure sectors. They are currently seeking an experienced individual, to fill the role of Construction H&S/CDM Consultant in their South West Bristol office.
As the newly appointed Construction H&S/CMD Consultant, you will be undertaking duties in line with the Construction Design and Management regulation, 2015 and carry forward the company's reputation for innovation and service.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years practical experience, providing dedicated CDM Co-ordinator/H&S Consultant services. Preferably within the construction industry.
- Must have expert level knowledge of Construction, Design and Management (CDM) regulations from 2007 and 2015.
- You will have a firm understanding of health and safety within construction.
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety.
- It would be desirable to have a professional qualification in construction/engineering/building surveying/building services.
- You will have a recognised membership of a proven health and safety organisation.
- Can be time efficient, prioritise workloads and can work as an individual or as part of a multi-functional team.
- Stakeholder pension.
- Life assurance.
- Private healthcare with BUPA.
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays and the option to buy up to 5 more days leave.
- Professional Subscriptions.
- Season ticket or car loan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
This company values and promotes a positive work-life balance and it always encouraging every employee to get involved, which in turn will provide an enjoyable and balanced career.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact David Ward at Allen & York Ltd on 01202 888986.