Our Client, a multi-disciplinary property and construction consultancy, is looking for a CDM Advisor / H&S Inspector to join their team in the South East.
The successful candidate will work with their public and private sector clients on a mixture of new build, refurbishment and maintenance schemes.
- Manage multiple projects for key clients to the business.
- Effectively plan, manage, monitor and coordinate Health & Safety on all phases of construction projects.
- Carry out site inspections and deliver high quality reports to the client adhering to reasonable deadlines.
- Review, comment and advise on the suitability of contractor's health and safety management documentation to ensure pertinent risks have been considered and addressed.
- Have knowledge of asbestos, gas, electric, legionella compliance.
- Have the ability to review, comment and update H&S related polices and procedures.
Qualifications / Experience / Skills:
- Hold a NEBOSH Construction Certificate - Valid within the last 5 years.
- Technical, Graduate or Chartered Membership of IOSH.
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate - Valid within the last 5 years (Desirable).
- Level 6 qualification - NVQ level 4 or 5 in health and safety (NEBOSH/City & Guilds) (Desirable).
- Registered member of Association for Project Safety (IMaPs) (Desirable).
- Experience working as a Health & Safety Advisor within a mixture of construction environments, in particular new build and refurb.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of CDM 2015.
- Computer literate (Excel/Word/Outlook).
- Excellent time management.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and spoken.
- Ability to manage workload efficiently.
- Effective decision maker and excellent team player.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.