Construction H&S/CDM Consultant
ALLEN & YORK Ltd have been approached by a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy who work within the property, construction and infrastructure sectors. They are currently seeking an experienced individual, to fill the role of Construction H&S/CDM Consultant in their London office.
As the newly appointed Construction H&S/CMD Consultant, you will be undertaking duties in line with the Construction Design and Management regulation, 2015 and carry forward the company's reputation for innovation and service.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years' practical experience providing dedicated CDM Co-ordinator or H&S Advisor/Consultant services within the construction industry
- Good knowledge of Construction, Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2007 and 2015
- Excellent understanding of Health & Safety within the construction industry
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- Professional qualification in a construction, engineering, building surveying or building services discipline - desirable
- Recognised membership of a proven Health & Safety organisation - preferably IMaPS (previously referred to as RMaPS 2015)
- Ability to manage own time effectively, prioritise workload with the ability to lead own projects and be a forward-facing employee of a leading multi-disciplined construction organisation.
- Stakeholder pension.
- Life assurance.
- Private healthcare with BUPA.
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays and the option to buy up to 5 more days leave.
- Professional Subscriptions.
- Season ticket or car loan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact David Ward at Allen & York Ltd on 01202 888986.