CDM Advisor/Principal Designer Advisor
St. Helens, Merseyside
Allen & York are delighted to be working with a client who are the provider of choice for competent, professional and holistic Construction Health & Safety Solutions with a difference. If you are an ambitious CDM/PD with experience taking commissions from cradle to grave and want to strive to deliver solutions in a challenging working environment then keep reading:
Skills and Experience:
- NEBOSH construction certificate
- IMaPS status with the Association of Project Safety
- Previous consultancy experience
- A background in construction design and or construction management with relevant qualifications
- 2-3 year's experience in CDM delivery
- UK driving license
For a full disclosure of benefits and role responsibilities, please get in touch.
The successful candidate will form part of a team of CDM Consultants in pursuit of best practice delivery of CDM advice and Principal Designer support.
We look forward to receiving your application. For more information please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986.