|Job Title:||CDM Advisor/ Principal Designer|
|Location:||UK - England - North West England, Lancashire|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
CDM Advisor/ Principal Designer
Location: Home Based (Covering clients in Manchester)
Our client are currently looking to recruit and an experienced and qualified CDM Advisor/ Principal Designer with experience within a residential capacity. This position offers an excellent opportunity to join a leading Health & Safety Consultancy to be based in Manchester.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with support services to clients within the construction industry.
- Reviewing designs to ensure General Principles of Prevention are practiced for the role of Principal Designer.
- Practical implementation of CDM on site.
- Advising clients and Discharging Client Duties under CDM.
- Following C-MIST’s and clients’ processes and procedures.
- Actively attending and contributing to meetings
- Preparing reports and general administration.
This opportunity of CDM Advisor/ Principal Designer offers a salary of £40000 - £50000.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact me on 01202 888986.