I am currently recruiting for a CDM Consultant on behalf of my client, a London based global consultancy, who are working with their public and private sector clients on a mixture of new build, refurbishment and maintenance schemes.
- Carry out health and safety inspections of construction sites
- Carry out the duties of the CDM Consultant in line with the requirements of the CDM Regulations 2007 and the new 2015 regulations.
- Provide functional and pragmatic health and safety advice, guidance and coaching to project teams
- Assist in promoting sustainable thinking to our clients, and have a basic level of understanding as to how to integrate sustainable thinking into our projects
- Compile reports (electronically) for issue to clients
- Be aware of and keep up to date with relevant legislation which affects the properties managed by our clients
The Successful candidate will
- Be NEBOSH Construction and/or General qualified (Essential)
- Be Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level
- Be RMaPs
- Be a Member of IOSH
- 5+ years working as a CDM-C within the construction industry
- Have experience in working as a Health & Safety Advisor within the construction industry
- Have a Full clean driving license
To apply, please upload your CV below and call Rayner Mason on 01202 888 986 or email at: email@example.com
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.