Position: CDM Health & Safety Advisor
Salary: £35,000 plus package
I'm looking to recruit an experienced CDM Health & Safety Advisor to be based in Stevenage or Ware to join a thriving Capital Projects delivery team. The portfolio of projects includes engineering infrastructure, office/laboratory/pilot plant new builds and refurbishment projects. This position will suit someone who is keen to develop their knowledge of the CDM 2015 regulations and who has the experience to be able to translate the importance of Health & safety and communicate this to various stakeholders to personalise and take full ownership and accountability
- Maintain awareness of current and future client specific operating procedures, regulations and monitor projects for their compliance.
- Apply relevant and current client site specific procedures and regulations.
- Carry out safety inspections and audits at intervals to be agreed on projects during the 'construction phase'.
- Promote and encourage near miss reporting with particular emphasis on behaviour and a 'no blame' culture with the contractors to increase our near miss statistics.
- Identify and analyse trends from injury and near miss reporting statistics.
- Assisting the production of regular safety bulletins for distribution amongst the team and the contractors.
- Review competency checks submitted by our contractors and enter information onto the client database.
The successful candidate will have:
- The NEBOSH Construction certificate
- A CSCS card
To apply please upload your CV below and contact Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986 or email at email@example.com