Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading multi discipline engineering consultancy currently looking to hire an experienced and qualified CDM Principal Designer to join their fast growing team based in London.
The successful candidates must have experience of working on all phases of the project lifecycle during Design and Construction across a range of various sectors.
The successful candidate will be required to understand CDM processes and advise on all Health & Safety issues across the project.
Responsibilities will include:
- To implement and maintain group health & safety policies and ensure best practice codes are adhered to according to local standards and legislation.
- Ensure health & safety procedures are implemented across all company projects.
- Organise and chair monthly health & safety minutes to senior members of staff and provide minutes and necessary actions.
- Produce monthly reports from the health & safety department with regards to company performance.
- Audits and Inspections of health & safety practices are carried out across the business.
- Health & Safety design reviews throughout construction phases.
- Arrange pre-construction plans and provide a gap analysis on health & safety issues and how they can be resolved.
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- BSc in Occupational Health & Safety
- 10 years design or construction experience.
- Must have relevant industry experience as a Health & Safety professional within the Engineering , Industrial or Utilities sector
- Chartered Member of IOSH (ideally working towards CMIOSH)
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable team member
This opportunity of Principal Designer offers a competitive salary including excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or email@example.com
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful in your application.