|Job Title:||CDM Principal Designer - Newcastle|
|Location:||UK - England - North East England, Tyne & Wear - Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
The successful candidates must have experience of working on all phases of the project lifecycle during Design and Construction across a range of various sectors.
The successful candidate will be required to understand CDM processes and advise on all Health & Safety issues across the project.
Responsibilities will include:
- To implement and maintain group health & safety policies and ensure best practice codes are adhered to according to local standards and legislation.
- Ensure health & safety procedures are implemented across all company projects.
- Organise and chair monthly health & safety minutes to senior members of staff and provide minutes and necessary actions.
- Produce monthly reports from the health & safety department with regards to company performance.
- Audits and Inspections of health & safety practices are carried out across the business.
- Health & Safety design reviews throughout construction phases.
- Arrange pre-construction plans and provide a gap analysis on health & safety issues and how they can be resolved.
- BSc in Occupational Health & Safety
- 10 years design or construction experience.
- Must have relevant industry experience as a Health & Safety professional within the Engineering , Industrial or Utilities sector
- Chartered Member of IOSH (ideally working towards CMIOSH)
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable team member
This opportunity of Principal Designer offers a competitive salary including excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful in your application.