CDM H&S Consultant
Allen and York are working with a client who are a leading independent, multi-professional consultancy practice working within the property, infrastructure and construction industry. They are currently looking to appoint an experienced CDM/H&S Consultant due to their increasing workload.
- Undertaking duties in accordance with the Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- Covering our projects in the North-West of England.
- Assisting clients to ensure they comply with their duties,
- Act as nominated advisor to external Principal Designer organisations,
- Assisting design teams to comply with PD role, site H&S audits.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years' practical experience providing dedicated CDM Co-ordinator or H&S Advisor/Consultant services within the construction industry
- Thorough knowledge of Construction, Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- Excellent understanding of Health & Safety within the construction industry
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- Professional qualification in a construction, engineering, building surveying or building services discipline - desirable
- Recognised membership of a proven Health & Safety organisation - preferably IMaPS (previously referred to as RMaPS 2015)
- Ability to manage own time effectively, prioritise work-load with the ability to lead own projects and be a forward-facing employee of a leading multi-disciplined construction organisation
We look forward to receiving your application. For more information please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986.