Chartered Building Surveyor
£35,000 - £50, 000 (+ benefits listed below)
This is an exciting opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor join a highly respectable Building Consultancy with over 40 years in business. Experts in the commercial sector, you would join the company's motivated surveying team at their Guildford office to provide high calibre professional advice to clients and bring innovation, insight and understanding of commercial property issues.
As a Chartered Building Surveyor, you would be advising investors, developers, occupiers and owners, helping them to achieve best value from your property assets, joining a team with a reputation for diligence, transparency and commercial relevance.
With a highly competitive salary and generous car allowance, this company offers the following benefits; bonus scheme, company mobile phone, private health care, personal accident cover, life assurance, season ticket loan, child care vouchers, 25 days holiday and access to company pension scheme.
- Primarily working within the commercial sector, undertaking:
- Maintenance and refurbishment projects
- Office fit-outs
- Pre-acquisition surveys
- Contract Administration
- Condition audit
- Party wall advice
- General building surveying workload
- MRICS with 1-2 years post qualification experience
- Sound knowledge of building contracts (for commercial client work)
- Computer literate
- Able to meet fee targets and generate new business
- Commercial awareness
- Must be a good team player but able to work independently
- Confident communicator both verbally and in writing
- Ability to build successful client relationships
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986