|Job Title:||Building Surveyor|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Chartered Building Surveyor
£35,000 - £50,000 (+ benefits)
Are you a Building Surveyor in Kent, Surrey or Sussex?
A well-established and expanding Company who offer bespoke services and operate in the South East have an opportunity in their Kent office for a responsible Chartered Building Surveyor to join the team. The firm offers a range of high end professional services, including party wall, dilapidations, condition surveys, disputes and other work.
The company has a diverse client portfolio covering all business sectors. They require an individual who will enthusiastically contribute to the professional and project services we provide with a hunger for continuous improvement and success. The individual must be motivated, driven and keen to progress within the company as progression opportunities are strong for the right candidate.
- MRICS Chartered with over 2 years PQE
- Be able to demonstrate broad building surveying experience
- Deliver to a consistently high standard, meeting deadlines with excellent client relationship skills
- Be personable, professional and willing to progress both in skillset and in terms of career goals
- Excellent communicator with good teamwork skills and a full driving licence
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986