|Job Title:||Chartered Building Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Josh Marshall|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Building Surveyor to join one of the most successful and high achieving Building Consultancy teams in the UK, working with the largest private and public sector organizations, and leading the evolution of property and development services.
Based in their new offices in London City Centre you will work on a variety of professional and project work for investors, lenders, occupiers, developers, and the public sector. With an international client base, there are always opportunities for travel around the UK and Europe and further afield, and consistent exposure to a diverse range of property types.
This company prides itself in supporting their staff through ongoing training and development so each can fulfil their career ambitions, and offer a career that will be challenging, rewarding and enjoyable. They are specifically looking for Surveyors that are dedicated to improving as a Professional, moving forward and reaching for advancement.
If you are successful in joining the Building Consultancy Team as a Building Surveyor, your day will never be boring! Working across a range of sectors you will be delivering a variety of Professional Services:
- Contract administration of small and larger scale projects
- Project management and monitoring
- Building surveys across a range of building types
- Technical due diligence for acquisitions and disposals
- Party wall matters
- Planned maintenance schedules
- A passion for Property and Development
- MRICS Chartered with 1-3 years' experience
- Experience in shaping challenging projects from initial client briefing through to project design, preparation and procurement to contract delivery
- Practical knowledge in undertaking due diligence and consultancy based instructions