Our Client, an international, award -winning, multidisciplinary consultancy, have an exciting opportunity for a Building Surveyor to join their team in Leicester. The successful candidate will provide expert advice to a variety of individuals and organisations at both a strategic and operational level.
- Help clients achieve the best from their assets at every stage of their operational life whilst managing risk.
- Working with clients with minimal supervision and liaising with colleagues and senior managers to respond to business and tender opportunities.
- Include the development and care of client relationships and providing a premier service to retain, grow and secure new and repeat business.
- To make a real impact on working with the broader Client midlands multi-disciplinary team and growing the service offering through internal and external client networks.
- Degree Qualified.
- Chartered Building Surveyor
- MRICS / MCIOB preferred but not essential
- A wide range of skills and knowledge from building pathology and design/contract administration through to project management.
- Confident talking to existing or potential clients and able to establish strong working relationships both internally and within the external market.
Experience in all core Building Surveying work areas, those being:
- Design and management of refurbishment, alteration, extension & conversion works.
- Feasibility reports & option appraisals.
- Condition and dilapidation surveys.
- Lifecycle surveys and assessments.
- Pre-acquisition surveys.
- Planned maintenance programmes.
- Planning and building regulation applications.
- Defect analysis.
- Statutory compliance surveys.
- Measured surveys and drawings.
- Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Exceptional team/client interpersonal, presentation skills.
- Experience with working a number of clients providing positive proactive approach to delivering first-rate services with positive commercial results and exceeding clients' expectations.
- An aptitude towards developing and winning new work.
- Able to build long-term relationships.
- Experience of delivering work for the Public and Private Sector.
- A team player, outgoing, friendly, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Matt Morris at Allen & York Ltd on 01202 888986.