|Job Title:||Chartered Building Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £55,000 (+ benefits)|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Fantastic opportunity for a Building Surveyor in London to join one of the Top Consultancies for Surveying across the UK.
With a fast-growing international presence, you would be part of a company with and established client base and strong reputation for success. Joining as a Chartered Building Surveyor you would be managing a diverse range of clients including those in the utility sector and corporate clients, as part of a wider team delivering project and building consultancy provide design, contract administration and project management services.
As a Building Surveyor you will assist the team to provide project delivery on time and within budget, representing the company in project meetings, providing technical advice and project updates to clients at their premises and on site. The role will predominantly comprise building/ civil design and contract administration.
The company offers top of the market salaries, excellent work life balance including holiday and flexible working, professional subscriptions paid for (MRICS). Alongside these benefits, the company hosts excellent socials in every season, and each team is encouraged to interact and share market knowledge.
- Determine project specifications by client requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates
- Identify technical solutions and undertake feasibility studies to identify optimum designs
- Represent the project and building consultancy department internally and to clients
- Participate in client design meetings where required
- Supervise the preparation and checking of 2D/3D drawings
- Be responsible for and take accurate site measurements from inception through to construction to ensure accuracy of information produced
- Ideally educated to Post graduate level, preferably in a Construction or Building Surveying degree or equivalent professional qualification
- An understanding of construction processes/ technology
- Good understanding of bills of quantities and cost control
- Good project management abilities
- Client facing experience
- Proficient in using Microsoft Packages and an understanding of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of structural engineering principles
- Extensive experience of working on civil projects
We look forward to receiving your application
For more information contact; Cate Battson - 01202 888986