Chartered Building Surveyor Manchester
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum (+ benefits)
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Building Surveyor to join their Building Consultancy team in Manchester. With a rapidly expanding portfolio, our client has enjoyed continued success providing a broad range of services under a number of central government frameworks and a variety of major commercial projects ranging from large scale refurbishments to one off professional services and TDD instructions.
Our client offers excellent on-going training and development, with a competitive remuneration package includes basic salary, car / car allowance, professional subscription, flexible benefits scheme, and through our client's network of international clients they provide opportunities to travel and support project delivery both within Europe and further afield.
As a Chartered Building Surveyor, this role provides an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their existing experience, knowledge and skill base working on a variety of interesting and challenging projects.
Working with a diverse range of clients - retail, education, commercial, leisure and health - you will have the opportunity to take on a broad spectrum of responsibilities including project management; design and specification; party wall, expert advice in relation to building and legal compliance, disabled adaptations, advising on future maintenance strategies and life cycle cost.
- Design and contract administration
- Project management of refurbishment schemes
- Technical due diligence & acquisition services
- Party Wall & neighborly matters
- Condition surveys and strategic life cycle appraisals
- A relevant degree in Building Surveying
- MRICS Chartered
- Experience of managing projects & a good understanding of legislation and Building Regulation
- At least 4 years PQE, ideally managing your own projects & clients
01202 888 986