Chartered Building Surveyor or Valuer - Swindon
£35,000 - £50,000 (+ excellent benefits)
We have an excellent opportunity for a talented Chartered Building Surveyor or Valuer to join a successful Property Group in Swindon.
If you are a driven and responsible Building Surveyor or Valuer, this is your chance to join a highly successful Surveying team in the Swindon office of one of the largest independent Property Groups in the South.
The company is fully supported by over 20 years of knowledge, and offers a comprehensive range of residential and commercial valuation & surveying services to the public and private sector, and have a strong Business Support unit in place working in partnership with their Surveying team.
With strong support of their staff, this company offer fantastic career opportunities and are a dynamic, diverse and growing firm who believe in investing in their people by way of excellent training, rewards and progression.
- Providing a range of building surveys to clients throughout the Hampshire area
- Undertaking mortgage valuations
- Drawing up home buyers reports and building surveys
- Liaising with clients and advising over a range of Building Services
- Opportunity for flexible working location (optional home based work)
- MRICS Chartered
- 2 years PQE
- Experienced in the technical aspects of Building Surveying (e.g. report writing, undertaking building surveys)
- Practical work in dealing with client queries, and providing advice on a range of Building Services
- Self-motivated with a desire to perform to the highest quality in all work
- A full driving licence is essential
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986