We have two excellent opportunities for talented Chartered Building Surveyors to join the Southampton or Wokingham office of one of the largest independent Property Groups in the South, supported by over 20 years of knowledge, and offering a comprehensive range of residential and commercial valuation or surveying services to the public and private sector.
If you are a driven and responsible Building Surveyor or Valuer, this is your chance to join a highly successful Surveying team that deliver excellent results across the South West region in the Berkshire or Hampshire area.
With strong support of their staff, they offer fantastic career opportunities and are a dynamic, diverse and growing company who believe in investing in their people by way of excellent training, rewards and progression.
- Providing a range of building surveys to clients throughout the Hampshire area
- Undertaking mortgage valuations
- Drawing up home buyers reports and building surveys
- Liaising with clients and advising over a range of Building Services
- Opportunity for flexible working location (optional home based work)
- MRICS Chartered
- 2 years PQE
- Experienced in the technical aspects of Building Surveying (e.g. report writing, undertaking building surveys)
- Practical work in dealing with client queries, and providing advice on a range of Building Services
- Self-motivated with a desire to perform to the highest quality in all work
- A full driving licence is essential
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986