|Job Title:||Chartered Building Surveyor - Oxfordshire|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Oxfordshire|
|Contact Name:||Cate Battson|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Building Surveyor – Oxfordshire
£30000 – £45000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Fantastic opportunity for a Building Surveyor to join a high-end development & construction consultancy in the beautiful county of Oxfordshire.
Working across an excellent range of Commercial & Residential projects on behalf of Public & Private sector clients, this is your chance to provide design and project management of large, multi-million pound structures to adaptations and repairs of existing premises.
If you have an ambitious and entrepreneurial approach to work, this is the perfect opportunity for you to manage and develop your own team, offer high quality services to clients, and cultivate business development pathways which are commission rewarded and fully supported by this forward thinking company.
The company offers a highly competitive salary, along with mobile & laptop, bespoke client lists with an excellent work-life balance and the opportunity to develop your own area of business.
- Contract Administrator/Employer’s Agent on exciting development projects
- Building Surveys, Party Wall Act advice
- Project Monitoring for funders & ensuring funding conditions are achieved
- Acting as client representative with contractors and design/development consultants
- Representing every aspect of development activity on site and acting as advisor to the client offering a positive influence and guidance
- Taking instruction and fee quote for service & undertaking site survey/report for client
- Growing service line by increasing number of appointments and turnover & identifying new client opportunities
- Carrying out initial appraisal of a project and issuing report to client after visiting site and liaising with borrower
- Acting as Building Owner and Adjoining Owner’s surveyor
- Experienced in Contract Administration and acting as an Employer’s Agent on behalf of clients
- Technically competent across a range of Building Surveying services
- Business Development experience desirable but not essential
- Excellent communicator with a desire to deliver high quality results to clients on behalf of the company
- Full Driving Licence
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986