Chartered Landscape Architect Manchester or Leeds
We are working with one of the UKs leading multidisciplinary design practice with offices across the UK, operating across the globe to provide expert services across landscape design, landscape planning, masterplanning, and urban design.
The role of Principal Landscape Architect
Our client is currently looking for a Landscape Architect to join their creative and dynamic teams in either their Manchester or Leeds offices. You would be instrumental in the delivery of innovative and high quality public realm and landscape design projects. The portfolio of projects is very exciting, and includes international work as well. You would be involved at every stage; from conceptual design to detailed contract implementation.
Our client offers fantastic opportunity for career development within a stimulating design-led environment.
About you as Principal Landscape Architect
- 2 years post qualification experience minimum
- Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketch-up
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Proven experience in delivering public realm and landscape design projects,
- Experience in supporting LVIA projects, including photomontages
Interested? Get in touch;
Please contact me today to discuss this role in more detail. I am available any time for an informal and very confidential chat;
Sarah Kerr - Planning and Built Environment Team Leader
01202 888 986; 07714 775 700
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets throughout the UK and Ireland. If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!