|Job Title:||Chartered Landscape Architect|
|Salary:||Dependent on experience|
|Contact Name:||Josh Blanchard|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
Are you a Landscape Architect looking for a role in the South-west with a large consultancy who operate predominantly in the UK but also abroad? Based in either the Bristol, Reading, Glasgow, Edinburgh, London, Birmingham or Manchester office you will get opportunity to work on major projects of national significance and career development within a stimulating multi-disciplinary environment set within the sustainable solutions business unit in Bristol; including LVIA, landscape master planning and landscape strategies.
Successful candidates will be involved with the current workload which includes a mix of major infrastructure and regeneration based commissions in both the public and private sector with a potential for overseas work.
- Degree and Diploma/Masters in Landscape Architecture.
- Chartered Membership of the Landscape Institute.
- General experience of environmental master planning, design and LVIA for infrastructure and regeneration based projects.
- Strong communication, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work both in multi discipline teams and independently.
- Relevant experience and working knowledge of:
- LVIA in accordance with the latest best practice guidance including GLVIA3, HA DMRB and relevant IANs
- Landscape character assessment and environmental site appraisal
- Verified photomontage views and visualisations
- Scheme and contract specification
- Competence in AutoCAD and Adobe software packages (including Photoshop)
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits
- Opportunity to work on projects of national significance
- Excellent development opportunities
- Flexible working