Our client are seeking Chartered Landscape Architects who are self-motivated, aspirational and enthusiastic about delivering imaginative design. Strong 3D visualisation skills with advanced competency in the use of AutoCAD, Photoshop SketchUp, and InDesign are required. A clean driving licence is preferable.
- Relevant work experience pre / post Chartership
- Demonstration of strong leadership, teamwork and organisation skills
- Experience of working with clients and a willingness to travel throughout the UK and occasionally overseas
- The right candidate will also be an experienced job-runner and project leader working with other professionals and colleagues in a collaborative and creative way.
- Have the ability to work on your own or part of a team.
- Excellent levels of written and verbal communication.
In return you will be offered
• A competitive starting salary
• Opportunities to work on a range of different projects both in the UK and overseas
• A supportive, team-orientated working environment
• Opportunities for future career development
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Josh Marshall 01202 888 986