|Job Title:||Chiller Application & Sales Engineer (Applied)|
|Contact Name:||Scott Fergie|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our client a leading HVAC system distributor in the MENA region is looking to hire a Chiller Application & Sales Engineer (Applied) to be based in Saudi Arabia. This position will be responsible for establishing contacts with consultants, contractors, government institutions, end customers and getting Applied business. He will provide technical back up, ensure timely accurate submission of the project quotes, make presentations, independently discuss and negotiate and effectively manage the project sales. He will also act as the interface between customer and designer and ensure that customer requirements are met.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Selling : Chillers
- Selling to Electromechanical Contractors and following up with consultants and clients.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Preparing cost estimates by studying the Applied Schematics plan and related customer documents.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Attend the sales meetings and make the reports to the sales management.
- Proactively establish sales forecasts and monitor sales performance via weekly reports.
- Working on the new projects which are in the pipeline.
- Performs any other tasks as designated by the National Sales Manager-Applied
Key Performance Measures
- Should meet the assigned target given by the management while keeping an eye on the competitor.
- Adhere to company policy & procedures.
- Prioritize their work using time management and should make value added decisions.
- Should focus on results rather than activities.
Reports to National Sales Manager and make good relation with all the company employees.
Make relationship with consultants, contractors, government institutions, end customers and vendors /partners.
Degree holder in Mechanical Engineer or equivalent
- Able to find creative and innovative methods to convince and persuade others(selling ability)
- Presentable and self-confident
- Persistent and challenging in order to achieve the goals
- Strong persuasive communicator
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Flexible and ability to work under pressure
- Able to interact with all professionals
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Able to motivate, influence staff at senior and junior levels
Key Functional Competencies
- Expertise in Technical Bid evaluation.
- Establishing and Administering contracts for supply of Applied materials.
- Expertise in resource planning, provisioning, tendering and purchase.
- Exemplary relationship management and communication skills.
- Astute Project Manager with competent cross functional and presentation skills
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high calibre professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.