|Job Title:||CIVIL DESIGN ENGINEER - WATER|
|Location:||UK - England - South West England, Bristol|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £38,000|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
CIVIL DESIGN ENGINEER – WATER
Reporting to a Senior or Principal Engineer, the candidate will lead design work on smaller schemes and be a part of a multi-disciplinary team on larger projects. To undertake significant elements of the detailed design; e.g. calculations, drawings, sketches, reports etc, to achieve the optimum solution for the project.
The projects may include clean and waste water treatment works, where you will develop your understanding of treatment processes as well as all civil design elements and the interaction with other design disciplines.
Opportunities in water and wastewater infrastructure will also exist where the combination of hydraulics and topography as well as 3rd party and environmental parameters and pumping station efficiencies may drive the optimum solution.
The team works both for “end clients” and contractor partners in a progressive and collaborative manner, giving an appreciation all types of project drivers.
- Chartered or working towards Chartered Engineer status with a relevant institution.
- Recognised academic qualifications, Degree, HND, HNC.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual who is looking for a challenging environment within a client focussed and successful delivery team
- Ability to work on own initiative and seek assistance when required
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload to ensure that timescales are met
- Good problem solving/contingency planning skills with ability to find quick, innovative and practical solutions
- Take responsibility for personal development and enable and support the learning of others
- Project a professional image to clients and colleagues
- Able to work collaboratively with others to form strong positive working relationships with colleagues, clients and contractors.
- Able to recognise own impact on others and adapt approach where appropriate
- Demonstrate pride in work, through accurate timely delivery
We look forward to receiving your application
For more information please contact James Pearson 01202 888 986