Our client is a leading consulting development engineering firm, working across a variety of industries. They are seeking to develop and grow the civil engineering design team within the regional office and recruiting for a Civil and Associate Engineer.
- Responsible for civil engineering design managing numerous projects including residential, commercial and public sector schemes.
- Prepare and review calculations, drawings, technical documents, reports and correspondence.
- Role involves submissions of designs for third party approvals and will require pro-active communication with clients, authorities and other agencies to ensure projects are completed to deadlines and budgets.
- Supervision and development of junior team members to ensure effective productivity, continued professional development and maintain growth of the division.
- Role includes working within all offices as and when required.
- Experience of a variety of projects including infrastructure, commercial projects, residential and public sector schemes.
- Educated to a minimum standard of BEng in Civil Engineering studies or other related degree.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience of the design of roads and drainage.
- Proficient using Micro Drainage, PDS and Autotrack design software packages.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD software.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and have strong analytical skills.
- Working towards professional membership with ICE or similar.
- Achieve minimum of 5 days continuing professional development (CPD) per year.
- Working knowledge of highways design standards and good practice, roundabouts, signalled junctions, traffic control schemes and sustainable drainage techniques.
- Working knowledge of drainage design standards and good practice, including Sewers for Adoption, Wallingford Procedure, FEH, NHBC Standards, CIRIA 753 (SUDS Manual), NPPF, etc.
- Working knowledge of health and safety standards.
- Hold CSCS card and understand correct use of personal protective equipment. Understand the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
We look forward to recieving your application