Infrastructure Design Engineer
Salary - Negotiable
Our Client, a Structural and Civil Engineering Consultancy, is looking for an Infrastructure Design Engineer to join their Civil Engineering team. The successful candidate will provide highways, drainage and external works design on a wide range of projects.
- Liaison with clients, interface with project teams, and contract implementation.
- Carrying out detailed design of roads, drainage and external works etc. including S38 and S278 highway schemes and S104 drainage schemes together with preparing technical specifications.
Experience / Skills:
- Excellent communication skills and computer literacy are essential.
- A good level of computer ability in AutoCAD, Ground Modelling, WinDes software is required.
- AutoCAD Civils 3D skills and knowledge of Flood Risk Assessment or Transport Planning will be an advantage.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and to operate as part of a Project Team.
- Represent the company with confidence to a variety of clients and outside organisations is expected.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.