|Job Title:||Civil Engineer - Water|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Herbert|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
A leading Civil and Environmental Engineering company is looking for an experienced modeller to join their existing team in Birmingham. We are looking for a technical individual to join the team to work on a range of SUDS, flood modelling, flood risk and AutoCAD work.
You will be a self-motivated individual capable of managing multiple projects providing technical input in producing flood risk assessments and strategic drainage solutions.
The work is varied and widespread supporting clients on projects both in Birmingham and throughout the UK as required.
This company value innovation and encourage thinking 'outside of the box', while always seeking to provide commercial solutions to complex environmental issues.
- Drainage design in particular strategic SuDS design
- WinDes modelling experience
- AutoCAD experience
- Awareness of fluvial modelling techniques
- Experience in undertaking Flood Risk Assessments or preparing technical reports
- Understanding of legislation and best practice relating to drainage, flood risk and the water environment
- Experience of ground modelling software such as PDS would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience of GIS systems would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience in fields such as river restoration, wetland creation and hydrological catchment assessment and hydraulic modelling would be valuable but not essential
This is a great opportunity to join a consultancy firm with a fantastic reputation across their areas of delivery.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible, and we look forward to receiving your application.