Allen & York's Engineering team are pleased to be supporting an independent consultancy design group who are looking to bring on board a Civil Engineer in their team in Leeds. PDS or Civil 3D, Windes & Microdrainage experience are essential.
The team works on a range of infrastructure and development projects across the region. For the right individual, the chance of rapid career development and client side exposure are on offer.
* Provide infrastructure (civil, highways and drainage) design.
* Liaise with other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design
solution that meets the Clients objectives.
* Prepare technical reports.
* Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.) is
* Assist Apprentices and Graduates as required.
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree in Civil Engineering.
* Minimum of 4-6 years' + experience.
* Report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
* PDS, Civils 3D, Windes and Microdrainage experience.
* Clean driving licence.
The Civils team specialises in providing high level advice to mainly private sector clients on
planning and design issues relating to Highways, Public Realm, Signal Design, Sewerage,
SUDS, Building Drainage, Earthworks, Flood Protection and Utilities Coordination/Diversion
on Residential, Retail, Industrial and Commercial Developments in the UK.
Contact Tom Herbert at Allen & York for more information.