Allen & York are engaged with a globally recognised multidisciplinary construction consultancy who operate within the natural and built environment.
They are seeking to appoint a Client Development Manager to support senior managers across the business however mostly working very closely with the Client Development Director. Although this is a new supportive position you will be part of an established client development team. The successful candidate can be based from either the South London or Central London offices - depending on preference.
The position of Client Development Manager will involve field activity supporting senior managers on client visits with presentations as well as supporting the overall delivery of business growth and the development of a sustainable pipeline. You will assist in research and market reports, providing insight and knowledge into relevant sectors identifying business opportunities on a national and international scale.
You will support senior management and sector leads on bids, proposals as well as the development of marketing and communications plans. You will identify new clients, products, service and proposition opportunities. Working collaboratively across the board on client development and consistently maximizing capabilities.
This is not a senior post within the organisation however it is a fantastic platform to build on a progressive and rewarding career offering career prospects and opportunities.
The ideal candidate:
- 2/3 years experience working within a similar supportive role ideally within construction or the built environment.
- Marketing background would be highly beneficial, would a strong understanding of sales and marketing techniques
- Previous experience of dealing and processing bids/proposals
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Understanding Oracle Sales Cloud would be ideal
- Experience of data analysis and research skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Proactive and flexible approach to work
- Ability to adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work well with multiple senior managers
£38,000 basic + package
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience please send your application today! Also, if you would like to find out more information and discuss the role further please contact Vildan on 01202 888 986.