Allen & York have been engaged by a growing consultancy who are seeking to appoint a senior health and safety specialist with experience in client business development. They work over 500 global branded clients and take a very professional approach to completing bespoke projects to a high standard.
If you would like to be part of a already established and growing organisation where you would work autonomously and have the opportunity to have a significant impact on company performance.
- Formulate, implement, manage and drive the professional capability of the company
- Maintain oversight of the professional team assigned on a client and or project basis from selection to disengagement across multiple clients and projects
- Optimise client success through professional service design and resource, providing coaching, support and project management of the Consultants and supporting the assigned team
- Ensure excellence, repeat revenue, incremental growth & margin is achieved to target
- Grow and develop professional delivery with the evolution of new company technology and methods
- Manage projects to acheive a highly differentiated, competitive and commercially minded service offering to current and potential clients.
- Experience working within a consultancy while maintaining Continual Professional Development (CPD)
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent and CMIOSH
- A proven record of creating and managing creative business solutions within a commercial marketplace
- A flexible attitude to working hours and travel