|Job Title:||Client Service Director|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London - South West London|
|Contact Name:||Dana Atalla|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Our client a Multinational Food Safety, Hygiene and H&S Advice Training & Consultancy organisation is seeking a Client services Director for their London operation.
- To fulfil the role of Account manager for a number of clients, to exceed expectations and ensure they receive services you are contracted to provide including Auditing, risk assessments, manual reviews etc.
- Build relationships with key clients through regular contact and maintain client contact at the correct level and develop appropriate relationships
- Produce strategic reports and activity reports for clients
- Manage a small number of direct reports - Senior Consultants and Consultants
- Undertake project work, consultancy and training each week as and when required
As the ideal candidate you must have;
- A minimum of 5-6 years H&S consultancy and account management experience from a Food safety and health & safety environment this is a must
- A BSc Environmental Health or equivalent
- Experience managing and delivering multiple projects at one given time
- Excellent inter-personal skills