|Job Title:||Commercial Adviser - Marine Renewables|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Wolsey|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Do you have an interest in renewable energy development and get excited by the prospect of taking the commercial lead on unique and challenging projects?
Our client currently has an exciting vacancy available for a Commercial Adviser to work with them on a unique portfolio of major offshore renewable projects.
- Provide commercial advice and guidance to Development Managers and Portfolio Managers to ensure compliance with competition requirements and to manage key commercial risks
- To manage commercial transactions, via consultation with the Legal Team
- To complete commercial reviews into the contract and pricing terms
- Provide commercial, financial and planning inputs to relevant internal approval papers and business cases
- Formalise commercial/invoicing procedures with customers and contractors/advisers
- Ensure Programme teams have the necessary understanding of and comply with the commercial and administration requirements for each contract
- Proven ability to focus on key priorities when under time pressure and to manage competing demands
- Proven ability to work with colleagues and customers from a wide variety of different business backgrounds and to articulate, succinctly, complex commercial positions and requirements in a professional and appropriate way
- Previous experience of contract negotiation, preferably within the context of project development
- Excellent written English skills with extensive experience of working with legal teams to prepare commercial contractual documentation to the highest standards
- Programme and financial management of projects involving high capital expenditure
- Risk management experience
- Experience gained in energy utilities/ renewable developers would be a distinct advantage
- An MBA, financial, accounting or project management qualification or accreditation would be of benefit though not essential
- Demonstrable understanding of commercial modelling in Excel (i.e. cognisant of NPV, IRR calculations and how they relate to commercial positions)
For more information contact Tom Wolsey 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.