Our client is an investment company connected to a large operator in renewable energy.
They require a financial modeller and commercial analyst for the Operations Management function.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, this important role will provide Excel-based financial modelling and analytical support to the Operations Manager.
The role will support the delivery of Operations Management services by our client to the rapidly expanding Renewables Infrastructure Group, a FTSE 250 listed renewable infrastructure fund.
Investing in a number of operational wind and solar farms in the United Kingdom, Ireland and France, with a mandate to continue to invest in Western and Northern Europe.
This is a visible role, with the opportunity to work alongside a high profile, dynamic and rapidly growing FTSE-listed renewable infrastructure fund. It will involve working with a variety of stakeholders at varying levels of seniority.
- Performing Excel-based financial modelling activities, interpretation and analysis on a range of large bank financing and valuation models.
- Providing day-to-day support to the Operations Manager in all aspects of service delivery, such as contract interpretation, risk analysis, financial structuring activities.
- Providing detailed financial and analytical support and challenge to drive fund growth by providing insight and ideas to the client.
- Familiarity with key contract terms across the portfolio of assets, supporting project and portfolio analysis.
- Liaising with the Investment Manager of the fund in respect of aspects relating to the financial modelling for operational assets.
- Supporting the Operations Manager and Due Diligence Manager in ad-hoc projects, such as project and portfolio financing, new asset acquisition due diligence and contract review and renewals.
- Providing financial support and analysis for decision making.
- Development of financial models.
- Commercial Analyst- Investment Renewable
- North London/ Herts